Engaging in a National Search
The Cristo Rey Jesuit High School Board of Trustees is currently engaged in a comprehensive process to identify the next leader of our school. Key milestones and tenets of this process include:
- Identifying an Interim President to ensure the stability and forward momentum of CRJ during the period of the search;
- Forming a search committee of the board of trustees to lead the search process;
- Engaging an experienced search firm to support the search committee in identifying and vetting qualified candidates;
- Seeking feedback from the community regarding the needs of the school and their desired characteristics and attributes of a new president;
- Building a pool of candidates with traditional and non-traditional experiences from across the nation, and
- Introducing highly-qualified, enthusiastic, and mission-driven finalists to engage with the school community to support the Board of Trustees in selecting a candidate for President.