Board of Trustees
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
2022-2023 Board of Trustees
- Daniel L. Rizzo, Chair, Innovation Fellow, Inovalon
- Sr. Helen Amos, RSM, Executive Chair, Mercy Health Services Board of Trustees
- Rev. Timothy Brown, S.J., Associate Professor of Law and Social Responsibility, Loyola University Maryland
- Robert T. Cawley, Chair Emeritus President & CEO, RCM&D, Inc.
- Rev. Gregory Chisholm, S.J., Rector, Ignatius House, Loyola University Maryland
- Brian Cobb, Chief Technology Officer, Brown Advisory
- Beverly A. Cooper, Vice President, The Reginald F. Lewis Foundation
- Francis A. Contino, Managing Director, FAC&B, LLC
- G. Russell Croft, Vice President, Croft-Leonminster, Inc.
- Thomas C. Dame, Managing Partner, Gallagher Evelius & Jones LLP
- James C. Davis, Chairman, Allegis Group, Inc.
- Matthew F. Dent, President, Portfolio Manager and Analyst, D.F. Dent and Company, Inc.
- W. Boulton Dixon, Former Head of School, McDonough School
- Martin J. Eby, Founder, Chief Advisory Officer, WMS Partners
- Bruce Fleming, President and Founder, Canusa Corporation
- Wayne R. Gioioso, Jr., Chair Emeritus, President, Mid-Atlantic Properties, Inc.
- Harry S. Gruner, Founder & Managing General Partner, JMI, Inc.
- Timothy W. Hathaway, CFA, Partner, and Director of Research and Institutional Investment Management, Brown Advisory
- Timothy A. Hodge, Jr., Managing Partner, Baltimore Nelson Mullins
- Dana Jackson, Chief Information Officer, Franklin Templeton
- Katherine Jennings, Principal, Sardelli Realty
- Bryan Kelly, President of Kelly Marketing Services, Kelly & Associates Insurance Group, Inc.
- Charles L. Maskell, Jr., Managing Director, Chesapeake Corporate Advisors, LLC
- Anthony Moag, Chief Operating Officer, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Michael E. Muldowney, Executive Vice President, CBRE Capital Markets | Investment Properties
- J.M. Schapiro, President & CEO, Continental Realty Corp.
- Frank K. Turner, Jr., Chair Emeritus, Retired Executive Vice President, Howard Bank
- Rev. William J. Watters, S.J., Chair Emeritus, Assisting Priest, St. Ignatius Church
- Isaiah Matthew Wooden, Assistant Professor of Theater Arts, Brandeis University
We are thankful to our founders who — through their faith and action — ensured that Cristo Rey Jesuit High School would open in Baltimore in our founding year, 2007. Inspired by Rev. William J. Watters, S.J. and Rev. Timothy Brown, S.J., the founders believed that a Cristo Rey school would create new possibilities and opportunities for the young men and women of Baltimore City. Their unwavering vision and support helped to bring Cristo Rey Jesuit to life.
- Anne & George Bunting, Jr.
Mary Catherine BuntingThe Bunting Family Foundation
- Darielle & Earl Linehan
- The Cristo Rey Network and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Kim & Jim Davis
The Davis Family Foundation
- Susie & Jack Luetkemeyer
- The Maryland Province Society of Jesus
- Joseph S. Keelty*
- Rev. William J. Watters, S.J.