Board of Trustees
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
2021-2022 Board of Trustees
- Robert T. Cawley, ChairPresident, RCM&D
- Sr. Helen Amos, RSMExecutive Chair, Mercy Health Services Board of Trustees
- Rev. Timothy Brown, S.J.Associate Professor of Law and Social Responsibility, Loyola University Maryland
- Rev. Gregory Chisholm, S.J.Rector, Ignatius House, Loyola University Maryland
- Brian CobbChief Technology Officer, Brown Advisory
- Beverly A. CooperVice President, The Reginald F. Lewis Foundation
- Francis A. ContinoManaging Director, FAC&B, LLC
- David CorkumExecutive Vice President, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- G. Russell CroftVice President, Croft-Leonminster, Inc.
- Thomas C. DameManaging Partner, Gallagher Evelius & Jones LLP
- James C. DavisChairman, Allegis Group, Inc.
- Matthew F. DentPresident, Portfolio Manager and Analyst, D.F. Dent and Company, Inc.
- W. Boulton DixonFormer Head of School, McDonough School
- Martin J. EbyFounder, Chief Advisory Officer, WMS Partners
- Bruce FlemingPresident and Founder, Canusa Corporation
- Wayne R. Gioioso, Jr., Chair EmeritusPresident, Mid-Atlantic Properties, Inc.
- Harry S. GrunerFounder & Managing General Partner, JMI, Inc.
- Daniel L. Rizzo,Vice Chair Innovation Fellow, Inovalon
- Timothy W. Hathaway, CFAPartner and Director of Research and Institutional Investment Management, Brown Advisory
- Dr. William L. HeiserPresident, Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
- Timothy A. Hodge, Jr.Managing Partner, Baltimore Nelson Mullins
- Dana JacksonChief Information Officer, Franklin Templeton
- Katherine JenningsPrincipal, Sardelli Realty
- Bryan KellyPresident of Kelly Marketing Services, Kelly & Associates Insurance Group, Inc.
- Earl L. LinehanPresident, Woodbrook Capital
- Jack A. LuetkemeyerCo-chairman, Continental Realty Corp.
- Charles L. Maskell, Jr.Managing Director, Chesapeake Corporate Advisors, LLC
- Anthony MoagChief Operating Officer, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Michael E. MuldowneyExecutive Vice President, CBRE Capital Markets | Investment Properties
- Arnold I. RichmanChairman, The Shelter Group
- J.M. SchapiroPresident & CEO, Continental Realty Corp.
- Frank K. Turner, Jr.Executive Vice President, Howard Bank
- Rev. William J. Watters, S.J., Chair EmeritusAssisting Priest, St. Ignatius Church
- Isaiah Matthew WoodenAssistant Professor of Theater Arts, Brandeis University
We are thankful to our founders who — through their faith and action — ensured that Cristo Rey Jesuit High School would open in Baltimore in our founding year, 2007. Inspired by Rev. William J. Watters, S.J. and Rev. Timothy Brown, S.J., the founders believed that a Cristo Rey school would create new possibilities and opportunities for the young men and women of Baltimore City. Their unwavering vision and support helped to bring Cristo Rey Jesuit to life.
- Anne & George Bunting, Jr.
Mary Catherine BuntingThe Bunting Family Foundation
- Darielle & Earl Linehan
- The Cristo Rey Network and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Kim & Jim Davis
The Davis Family Foundation
- Susie & Jack Luetkemeyer
- The Maryland Province Society of Jesus
- Joseph S. Keelty*
- Rev. William J. Watters, S.J.