Covid-19 Response and Information
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School is committed to the safety and health of the entire school community. We continue to stay up to date with the latest safety guidelines provided by the CDC and the State of Maryland. Please see our Reopening Plans for the 2020-2021 school year as well as other Covid-related school communications and resources available. All families and students will receive emails with any updates to the plan — they will also be updated on this site.
Cristo Rey Jesuit Reopening Information:
- Expectations for Distance Learning
- Expectativas del aprendizaje a distancia
- Detailed Reopening Plan
- Plan & Protocolos para la Reapertura
Dates for Students & Families:
- August 17-21st – Textbook and Laptop distribution (tentative)
- August 21st – New Parent Orientation (1:00 – 4:00 p.m., Virtual)
- August 31st – First Day of Classes for all Students (Distance Learning)
- September 4th – Mass of Holy Spirit
- October 19th-21st & 23rd – No school, work or screen time for students and faculty
- October 22nd – Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences (8:00am–12:00pm, 4:00pm–8:00pm)
- For more dates for the 2020-21 school year, please see the school calendar here.
2020-2021 School Year Updates:
- December 16th Communication
- El 16 de Diciembre Communication
- November 3rd Communication
- Comunicación para el 3 de Noviembre
Student and Family Support Available
Cristo Rey Jesuit has limited funds available for tuition assistance for current CRJ families.
For more information, please contact: Businessoffice@cristoreybalt.org
Reach Out to Us
Do not hesitate to email us at CristoReyCares@cristoreybalt.org with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your patience and collaboration during these uncertain times.
Stay safe and healthy!