Covid-19 Response and Information
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School is committed to the safety and health of the entire school community. We continue to stay up to date with the latest safety guidelines provided by the CDC and the State of Maryland. Please see our Reopening Plans for the 2021-2022 school year as well as other Covid-related school communications and resources available. All families and students will receive emails with any updates to the plan — they will also be updated on this site.
Cristo Rey Jesuit Reopening Information:
- The Covid-19 Vaccine will be required for all students, faculty and staff.
- At least one dose of the vaccine will need to be received by students, faculty and staff by the first day of school, August 23, 2021.
- Cristo Rey will be offering 3 Pfizer vaccine clinics at the school for all students, faculty and staff:
- Tuesday, August 10 from 10am to noon (first dose) / Tuesday, August 31 from noon to 2pm (second dose)
- Tuesday, August 17 from 3pm to 5pm (first dose) / Tuesday, September 14 from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm (second dose)
- Saturday, August 21 from 10am to 1pm (first dose) / Tuesday, September 14 from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm (second dose)
- To schedule a vaccine appointment during one of our clinics, please click here.
- Students under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian with them in order to get vaccinated or have a signed school consent form with them at the time of vaccination, which is linked here.
Dates for Students & Families:
August 19: Freshman Orientation, 1-3 pm
August 23: First Day of Classes for all Students
2021-2022 School Year Updates:
- Return to School Letter – Students and Families, July 27
- Regresso a la Escuela para Los Estudiantes y Las Familias, 27 de julio
Student and Family Support Available
Cristo Rey Jesuit has limited funds available for tuition assistance for current CRJ families.
For more information, please contact: Businessoffice@cristoreybalt.org
Reach Out to Us
Do not hesitate to email us at CristoReyCares@cristoreybalt.org with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your patience and collaboration during these uncertain times.
Stay safe and healthy!