How to Apply
We’re glad you are planning to apply to Cristo Rey Jesuit High School! Before you apply, please be sure to check our eligibility requirements below. We accept students on a rolling basis until our class is full. Admission is competitive. Therefore, the sooner you apply, the better!
Step 1: Confirm Eligibility
- Birthday before September 1st of the student’s 9th grade year
- Must live in the Baltimore metropolitan area
- Family must demonstrate financial need.
- Student is eligible to legally work in the United States
Step 2: Online Application
Step 3: Submit Documents
Submit the “Request for Records” form to your current school for the following records:
- Last year’s final report card
- Report card for the current school year
- Recommendation from a current CORE subject teacher
- Attendance/Behavior records
Step 4: Family Interview
After you have submitted your application and turned in your materials, the Admissions Office will determine whether or not your student will be invited in for an admissions interview. The Admissions Office will call you at that time to set up an appointment.